OO Gauge Automatic Coach Lighting
These Automatic Coach Lighting Strips add lighting to coaches and multiple units. They are self contained and easy to fit with no wires, switch or pickups.
Each easy fit lighting strip is completely self contained with a built-in battery and five efficient LED lamps which realistically light the shortest Gresley to the latest Pendolinos! There is no need for any switch because the strip incorporates a small sensor which detects when the train moves and turns on the lights automatically. The lights stay on whilst the train is in motion, then after it stops keeps the lights on for a few minutes before turning them off so that temporary stops at stations or signals leaves the coach lit.
• Easy to fit in seconds - No wiring! Can be held in place by blutack or sticky fixers
• No on/off switch - built in movement sensor detects motion and turns on automatically as the train moves. Turns off 4 minutes after last movement so lights stay on in stations
• No pickups so works on both regular DC or DCC
• Traditional warm white or modern cool white lighting
• Also with tail light, spark-arc effect, door light effects or door tones! (Effect LEDs included)
• Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering
• Fits most OO/HO coaches; lighting strip is 220mm long x 8mm wide (16mm wide at the battery holder) - may be cut down
• Battery is the popular 20mm diameter 2032 coin cell - lasts months in normal use, years in standby
• Also available in a smaller version for N Gauge (Click Here)
• S Stock underground lighting available (Click Here)
• NEW! Multipacks available - Saves 10%
Easy to Fit - Remove coach roof, fix strip in place, replace roof!
Standard Coach Lighting strips - each with fitting guide and battery
Coach Lighting plus extra effect, each with plug-in LEDs for effect - no soldering!
• Uses CR2032 battery - readily available from dcpexpress.com or Train-tech dealers as BAT1 at just £3 for a pack of 3 and will last most people years!