LFX6 - DCC Quad LED Lighting Controller
(Photo shows the module in use with LEDs supplied fitted to a Metcalfe Kit- model kit parts are not included.)
This module adds Lights enabling control by DCC.
The LFX6 allows individual control of up to 4 sets of LED lights for house rooms, shops, stations, pubs etc and each set of LEDs can have separate DCC addresses. 1 red, 1 green, 1 orange and 1 yellow LED's are included with the LFX. For other LEDs see LED2 and LED10 (Click Here)
Please note that this LFX is suitable for DCC layouts only as that is how it is controlled.
These Lighting effects modules offer easy ways to add interesting lighting effects to your layouts and can all controlled by a standard DCC controller which can control accessories - bring your layout alive!
Very easy to connect using the screw terminals fitted - you wire the LEDS direct with no need for any extra resistors etc and with One-Touch DCC it sets up in seconds!
Note all of these modules only work with LED’s, not filament bulbs. LED’s are cheaper alternatives to bulbs which almost last forever and now come in lots of colours and sizes.
• LED's are 8.6mm high x 5mm diameter (5.9mm diameter at base)
• 25mm long sturdy wires for easy connection
• Ideal for fitting in homemade models or into kits such as Metcalfe and Superquick
• Pack contains 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Orange and 1 Yellow LED, LFX Module and Instructions
• Add interesting lighting effects to your layout - brings it alive!
• Uses standard LED's directly connected to the screw terminals - no extra resistors etc
• Simple 2 wire connection to DCC