LFX7 - Flashing Light Effects Controller
(Photo shows the module in use with LEDs supplied fitted to a Oxford Diecast & Metcalfe model - model kit parts are not included.)
This module adds four flashing effects enabling control by DCC or DC.
The LFX7 simulates four flashing effects used on a layout. Examples include belisha beacons, emergency services, camera flashes, lightning, sparks, arcing etc. The module comes with 1 Blue, 1 Amber, 1 sub mini Cool White and 1 5mm Cool White LED's, but you can connect up to 4 sets of 4 (16 LED's) in to one LFX. For more LEDs see LED7 (Click Here)
LFX Lighting effects modules offer easy ways to add interesting lighting effects to your layouts and can all controlled by a standard 12V DC supply, 9 volt battery or DCC controller - bring your layout alive!
Very easy to connect using the screw terminals fitted - you wire the LEDS direct with no need for any extra resistors etc and with One-Touch DCC it sets up in seconds!
Note all of these modules only work with LED’s, not filament bulbs. LED’s are cheaper alternatives to bulbs which almost last forever and now come in lots of colours and sizes.
• 3mm Blue LED is 4.6mm high x 2.9mm diameter (3.2mm diameter at base)
• 3mm Amber LED is 4.8mm high x 3mm diameter (3.4mm diameter at base)
• Sub Miniature Cool White LED is 3.5mm x 2.5mm x 2mm high (+ lens) - 1.4mm high x 1.8mm diameter integral domed lens
• 5mm Cool white LED is 8.6mm high x 5mm diameter (5.9mm diameter at base)
• 25mm long sturdy wires for easy connection
• Ideal for fitting in homemade models or kits such as Oxford Diecast and Metcalfe
• Pack contains 1 Blue, 1 Amber, 1 sub mini Cool White and 1 5mm Cool White LED's, LFX Module and Instructions
• Add interesting lighting effects to your layout - brings it alive!
• Uses standard LED's directly connected to the screw terminals - no extra resistors etc
• Simple 2 wire connection to DCC, a standard 12v DC accessory output or a 9v battery