'N' Gauge Automatic Coach Light Strips
These strips add lighting to coaches and multiple units - self contained and easy to fit with no wires, switch or pickups.
Each easy fit lighting strip is completely self contained with a built-in battery and five efficient LED lamps which realistically light the shortest Gresley to the latest Pendolinos! There is no need for any switch because the strip incorporates a small sensor which detects when the train moves and turns on the lights automatically. The lights stay on whilst the train is in motion, then after it stops keeps the lights on for a few minutes before turning them off so that temporary stops at stations or signals leaves the coach lit.
• The Coach Light strips are fitted in seconds and can be held in place by blutack or sticky fixers!
• Runs for many hours on a standard CR1225 button battery (supplied)
• Strip is 100mm long x 8mm wide (14mm wide at the battery holder) - may be cut down
• Built in movement sensor detects motion and turns strip on Automatically - No on/off switch!
• Automatically turns off 4 minutes after last movement
• Lights stay bright and constant with no flickering
• Modern Cool White to simulate fluorescent lights or Traditional Warm White to simulate light bulbs or oil lamps!
• No Pickups so works on both regular DC or DCC
• Can be used to light smaller OO / HO coaches
• Also available in a larger version for standard OO/HO Coaches (Click Here)
Standard 'N' Gauge Coach Light Strips :
'N' Gauge Coach Lighting Strips plus extra effect, each with plug in LEDs for effect - no soldering! :
• Uses CR1225 battery - readily available from www.dcpexpress.com or Train-tech dealers as BAT2 pack for £4 for a pack of 3.