Smart Lights are a new kind of light which you can easily fit inside buildings, trains, vehicles or other parts of your layout which light up your models with the lighting effects of your choice! Each Smart Light is only 1cm square and just 2 wires connect it to almost any low voltage supply. If you have a digital layout you can control it using a simple DCC accessory command (even if it is on board a moving train!), but just as easy to power from a 12V DC power pack or a 9 volt battery!
• Small 1 x 1 x 0.3cm - fits in or under most models
• Just 2 wires which plug in - no soldering
• Power by standard 9-16V DC or a battery
• Or by DCC which can also control some effects
• Just connect and go - no setting up required
• Fitted with Self adhesive pad for easy mounting
SL10 - Party Disco Lights
Mixtures of lighting colours and flashes to simulate a party or disco in a house, night club or pub etc
SL20 - Random Lighting
Randomly turns on and off simulating the lights in an office, house or street etc.
Adds life to a scene!
SL30 - Emergency Vehicle
Realistic multi flashing blue light which can be fitted under the roof light of a model emergency vehicle
SL40 - Real Fire Effect
Flickering shades of amber and yellow flames mixed with the red embers of a real fire.
SL50 - Arc Welding Effect
Bright white arc flashes followed by a slowly dimming red glow from the weld cooling down.
SL60 - Television Simulator
Fits inside a model house or shop and lights just like a television with multiple colours and flickering.
SL100 - Custom Smart Light
You can set this Smart Light to show your choice of colour, brightness and effect using a DCC controller in accessory control mode. Although is must be set up using DCC, once set up it can be powered by either 9-16v battery / DC or DCC.
The unit has 3 main customisable function:
• Colour - Choose from 14 different colours or a colour cycle
• Effect - Choose from 8 different effects including constant, flashing, flickering, fading & random etc
• Brightness - Choose from 9 different brightness levels from 100% to 10%